In a situation where a software update has been done and the internet browser history keeps the old version, it is necessary to delete cookies.
How do I delete cookies?
On your computer, open Chrome browser (or a different browser which you are using).
At the top right, click More.
3. In the pop up menu click on Settings.
4. At the bottom, click Advanced.
5. Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
6. Click "Cookies and site data".
7. Click "See all cookies and site data".
8. Write 'phitech' in the search box and click on "Remove All Shown" button (this
will delete the data for all the pHi-Tech related sites).