Turn off the Control Unit.
2. Unscrew the communication cable from the Primary Control unit.
Make sure you unscrew the cable that is connected beside the arrows (of the display).
3. Release the Vaccine Tube that is connected to the port B input in the Hand Unit by pushing the metal ring towards the Hand Unit and pushing the Vaccine Tube forward and backward.
4. Replace the Injection Head with a Single one.
5. Turn on the Control Unit.
6. The Control Unit will automatically detect the change.
You can see it in the Control Unit under the Mode settings:
Or in the Mobile App, after you reconnect and see the green icon, you will see
only one set of a battery and a bottle instead of two: