You can choose whether you'd like to work in Normal\High injection speed.
The High speed is relevant for intramuscular injection in broiler breeder farms
(at a bigger age, with a bigger breast muscles), and for vaccines with high viscosity index.
Each injection will be delivered with more pressure to enable a more precise deposition of the vaccine.
As a reminder, remember to warm the vaccines as recommended by the manufacturer.
On the Mobile
Press on the device card you'd like to change the setting and enable\disable
the High Injection Speed field:
On the Control Unit
By pressing the Mode button on the menu and scrolling down to
Injection Speed, we can configure the speed to Normal/High:
Turn on the Control Unit.
2. Navigate to the Mode icon.
3. Press OK to enter the Mode settings.
3. Navigate to the Inj. Speed field and press OK to change the configuration.
4. Press OK to exit the 'Inj.Speed' field.
7. Navigate with the arrows to the Esc field.
8. Press OK to exit the Mode settings.