Our system has a new self-calibrating mechanism according to the set dosage and will automatically fix the deviation in each injection from the X.4.12 Firmware Version.
The self-calibrating mechanism suits vaccines injected between 20°C-35°C,
The system does not need calibration every day and you should not calibrate when air is still in the system.
When do you need to Calibrate?
We recommend performing the calibration in the following cases to maximize your Injection event results-
If you notice air bubbles in the vaccine tubes.
You see the vaccine bottle finishing too fast/slow
You are using an adjuvant water vaccine
Extreme high or low viscosity vaccine
When to perform the Calibration?
After 70-100 injections.
How to perform Calibration?
-Please notice- From X.4.11 The Calibration is configured at Normal speed.
Step by Step
Navigate to the Calibration screen and click on the OK button to start the Calibration process.
2. Take a syringe in your hands and hold it facing up or use a measuring canister.
With an automatic Injection Head- Press the trigger on the Hand Unit and pull
back the Injection Head.
With a manual Injection Head, just press the trigger.
The system will automatically deliver ten doses.
3. Check the injected material volume in the syringe.
If the dosage in the syringe is the correct amount, press the down arrow to
reach the Save field, click OK, and continue to step 6.
1. If the dosage in the syringe is not correct, go to the 'Volume' field and click OK.
2. When you see the full arrow, use the up and down arrows to set the volume
that is currently in the syringe.
3. When done, Click OK.
4. Go to the Save field and click OK.
5. Press OK to stop the Calibration mode.
When using a Dual system, after calibrating the first vaccine bottle, repeat the process for the second vaccine bottle.