Close the pinch valve.
2. Turn off the Primary Control Unit.
3. Remove the Injector Cover by sliding the green clip.
4. Hold the Injector by it's handle and gently pull it out.
You can use pliers to ease the process- On the handle there is a small hole. Put
the pliers in the hole and gently pull the Injector out.
5. Take the spare Injector from the suitcase.
Hold the Injector firmly by its handle.
6. Make sure the Injector plunger is facing the appropriate direction.
Insert the Injector into the Control Unit. Push until you hear the click.
After replacing the Injector, you need to reset the Injector counter.