Press the On/Off button to shut down the Control Unit.
2. Remove the Injector Cover by sliding the green clip.
3. Hold the Injector by its handle and gently pull it out.
You can use pliers to ease the process: on the handle, you will find a small hole.
Put the pliers in the hole and gently pull the Injector out.
4. Press the On/Off button to turn on the Control Unit.
5. Press the On/Off button to shut down the Control Unit.
6. Look on the right side, above the tube (Image 1), and make sure the actuator is
sticking out a little bit (Image 2).
7. If the Actuator is sticking out as it should, insert the Injector back into place and
close the Injector Cover.
8. If the Actuator is still stuck inside, please contact customer support.